Together Forever

Together Forever

Welcome

This is a little clip of our life together. We were married in the Timpanogos Temple on December 22nd, 2007. We have had an exciting year and are coming up on our first year anniversary. We both go to BYU and plan to graduate December 2010, Adam with his MS, and Christina with her BS.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Award Winning Blog


I got an award from Kindra, so yeah! Here are the rules: I get to {heart} three other blogs that I love reading. If your blog makes my list, you get to post your award, thank the person who gave it to you (that's me!) and then choose three other blogs that you feel deserve this awesome award. And the awards go to...
Ani
Fer and Liz
Megan

6 comments:

Fer, Liz, Jocelyn, Brooke & Dane said...

Oh my gosh! You didn't tell me you had a blog. You are in big trouble. No just kidding. I saw your link on Megan's blog. I am glad that you like our blog and look at it. Way fun. I am excited you have one.

Ani said...

Christina! I'm alive! Come read the HUGE post I left on my blog describing my "tonsil removal" experience... it has SUCKED!! I believe I am out of the worst part of it though... I sure hope so!

Thank you for awarding me the "blog" award that you did! I will post that as soon as get my pictures of my Christmas tree and house decorations posted k? I am SO behind! Christmas is almost here and I haven't even posted them yet! Do you and Adam have a tree? Take a picture and post it on your blog for me!

I hope to TALK to you soon girlie... It hurts too much to talk still so it might be awhile before you hear from me but I will try to stay in contact via blogging and internet k? Maybe we can instant message or something because I know we have A LOT to talk about ha-ha!

How are YOU doing by the way?

Loving and missing you always!

Ani

Ani said...

Thanks for blogging again by the way! It is so much fun!

Ani said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS CHRISTINA! I love you! Hope to talk to you soon!

Ani

Unknown said...

Hey, you gave me an award! Hooray!

lisa said...

Hi guys! We had no idea that you had a blog until today.. we must be totally out of the loop or something. Anyway, glad to see you're on here too, it'll be nice to stay in touch this way!